As part of the 120th Celebration of the Philippine Civil Service Anniversary, the Civil Service Commission Regional Office No. 1 (CSC-RO1) prepared and held a virtual PRIME-HRM Bronze Awarding on October 1, 2020.
The Awarding Program aims to give due recognition to the ten (10) distinguished agencies which were recommended by CSC-RO1 and eventually conferred by the Civil Service Commission with the PRIME-HRM Bronze Award through various Resolutions in 2019 and 2020, respectively.
These 10 agencies are as follows:
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources Region 1 (CSC Res. No. 2000330, 11 February 2020)
- National Economic and Development Authority Region 1 (CSC Res. No. 1901543, 17 December, 2019)
- Ilocos Regional Training and Medical Center (CSC Res. No. 1901545, 17 December 2019)
- Mariano Marcos Memorial Hospital and Medical Center (CSC Res. No. 1901544, 17 December 2019)
- Pangasinan State University (CSC Res. No. 1901490, 9 December 2019)
- Rosales Water District (CSC Res. No. 2000343, 11 February 2020)
- Provincial Government of Ilocos Norte (CSC Res. No. 1901549, 17 December 2019)
- City Government of Batac, Ilocos Norte (CSC Res. No. 190154, 17 December 2019)
- City Government of Candon, Ilocos Sur (CSC Res. No. 1901548, 17 December 2019)
- Municipal Government of Sto. Domingo, Ilocos Sur (CSC Res. No. 1901551, 17 December, 2019)
The highlights of the virtual awarding are the video presentations of the above-mentioned agencies showing their respective PRIME-HRM journey and best practices in the four (4) Human Resource Management systems, namely: Recruitment Selection and Placement (RSP), Learning and Development (L&D), Performance Management (PM), and Rewards and Recognition (R&R) as well as the recorded messages of CSC Chairperson Alicia Dela Rosa-Bala, and CSC-RO1 Dir. IV Hedy Jose B. Lardizabal and Dir. III Josephine R. Altura.
The video presentation entitled CSC-RO1 PRIME-HRM BRONZE AWARDING can be viewed at YouTube.
By: Walfredo C. Laudencia, Jr.
Supervising HRS, PSED